Start a new topic

Yountville Live 2018 - Connections

Looking to connect with friends from past events, or make new friends in advance of this year's event? Post here.

Hi Rob, Theresa! Looking forward to seeing you both again - it's been too long.

Is such a great event-last year was our first and couldn't wait to return this year! Unfortunately we can not attend this year-

We bought VIP tickets back in fall and now don't know what to do! Is anyone interested?

Hi Tanja. My wife and I would be interested. We purchased Taste of Yountville Grand Tasting for Sunday, but just learned you need VIP or Bubbles Brunch tickets (Sold Out) to see the group Need to Breathe play. Do you know if the VIP tickets you have gain access to this event? Thank you.. Marcelo (caliving@outlook.com)

VIP Tickets for the weekend do include the Bubbles Brunch.

1 person likes this
I received an email from Chris urging me to get signed up for the bus ride up to the Bubbles Brunch. I’m specifically going to see Need To Breathe. I am curious about the time frame of the event? The email said we head back to Yountville at 12:30? The tickets have the time frame of 11:00-1:00. Could I get clarity on this. Liz

I said buses will begin heading back around 1230, not that everyone must leave at 1230.

Thank you for the quick reply. My little question seems inconsequential compared to what’s going on in Yontville now. Thanks for the heads up on the transportation situation.
Login or Signup to post a comment